Some examples of projects that we’re proud to have worked on:
- Creation of award winning enterprise-wide online orientation program for a leading North American financial institution with market capitalization of over $30 billion.
- Project management on implementation of digital broadcast support system for high-profile forum of international government leaders.
- Provide guidance and governance for a number of Clients’ privately-held portfolio companies.
- Research, development, and ongoing support for a number of clinical applications used in medicine.
- Strategic deployment of corporate social media tools for large multi-national companies.
- Development of a enterprise-wide creditor insurance quotation system for a financial institution.
- Development of a number of large inventory database driven websites for name brand retailers.
- Custom development of private label social media tools for internal corporate communications.
- Re-development and ongoing maintenance of one of the most heavily trafficked special interest sites on the Internet.
- Creation and implementation of an information technology strategic plan for a network of non-profit cancer support centres.
- Ongoing information technology support and maintenance for some of Canada’s largest labour unions and other non-profits.
- Creation of specialized Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and related tools for labour unions and the non-profit / civic sector.
- Strategic consulting, management, and governance for technology based start-up companies.
Snaps From Around Our Office
Follow Us on Facebook
- Campaign Gears: Presentation at the CLC Political Action Conference
- High Scalability – Tumblr Architecture – 15 Billion Page Views a Month and Harder to Scale than Twitter
- Washington Post: Why Brainstorming Doesn’t work
- Is the Life You’re Living Worth the Price You’re Paying to Live It? – Tony Schwartz – Harvard Business Review
- Goo.gl’s Awesome Easter Egg To Instantly Turn Any Link Into A QR Code