From Regular Geek, here is the required reading list for people interested in social media:
First, there are the blogs I recommended in the quick guide, Louis Gray, Alexander van Elsas, Muhammad Saleem, SarahInTampa and SheGeeks. In many cases, you may see these people or others in the list guest posting (or writing full time) at ReadWriteWeb or Mashable, which you should be reading anyway. Here is the rest of my list:
- Tamar Weinberg of Techipedia (and Mashable and several other sites)
- Reem Abeidoh
- Mark Dykeman of Broadcasting Brain, with apologies to Mark for falsely accusing him of including social marketing Sorry Mark.
- Colin Walker
- Hutch Carpenter of I’m Not Actually a Geek, but absolutely should admit his geekiness.
- Social News Watch, which covers the social news sites almost exclusively.
- JD Rucker of Soshable
- Chris Miller of The Social Networker
- Julian Baldwin
Snaps from around the office