Supporting some of the most innovative and respected organizations since 1990
Proudly headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Matrix Meridian Corporation is a boutique business + management consultancy. Our specialties are:
- Tackling complex business issues using information technology,
- Helping organizations manage their people and talent better, and
- Optimizing business operations and strategy.
Get in touch with us to set up a consultation, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to enquire whether our services are right for you.
Areas of Practice
Information Technology Advisory
The right information technology-implemented properly and appropriately managed can lead to significant gains in organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and growth. We believe this is one of the strongest allies for an organization.
We help by:
- Providing support in rationalizing business decisions,
- Aligning their IT strategy to their business,
- Providing support for cloud deployments, change management, IT governance, and enterprise infrastructure rationalization, and
- Providing award-winning applications and tech services through our wholly owned division, Searchbeam Tech
People and Change
From developing talent strategies and managing behavioural change to optimizing both the workforce and HR function, our knowledgeable advice enables improved performance from your people and your organization.
We assist our clients with:
- Behavioural change management,
- Talent development,
- Organization design and development, and
- HR function optimization.
Strategy and Operations
Our Strategy and Operations team starts with mapping your organization's current state, then helping you see that big picture before narrowing it to reflect your organization’s most pressing concerns.
- Continuously improve and adjust business strategy to meet shifting market conditions, and
- Develop efficient and effective operations to support strategic business objectives.
We know that finding the right consultants to support you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
Use the form below to tell us about your inquiry, and we’ll call you back to schedule an appointment. You may also email or call us to make an appointment. Our general response time is one business day.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.